Theatre of Eternal Values International APS, as Data Controller of your personal data to and for the effects of EU Reg. 2016/679, hereafter referred to as 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of the interested parties (subjects) with regard to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
The Purpose and legal basis of processing
In particular, your data will be used for the following purposes related to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- technical and functional access to the site, no data is kept after the browser is closed - finalised advanced navigation or personalised content management - statistical and analysis purposes for navigation and users.
Method of processing:
your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties - by electronic calculators using software managed or programmed directly - temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Each processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of internal or external associates:
- Programmers and analysts.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the mode of action for the most common browsers, you can visit the address: www.cookiepedia.co.uk
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent cookies from setting, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
The Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is:
Theatre of Eternal Values International APS
Via Sopramuro 60, 29121 Piacenza
telephone: +39 0523 071973
in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party (subject)
- The subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, with a communication in an understandable form and the possibility of making a complaint with the controlling authority.
- The subject has the right to obtain the following information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifying details of the controller, of the processors and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representatives in the territory of the State or people in charge of handling such data.
- The subject has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when the subject so wishes, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, for legitimate reasons;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.